- A gathering of legends pay tribute to a departed R&B icon
- A member of one of the 70's' biggest groups heads out on the road for the first time in 30 years.....and says the chances of a reunion for the group are nonexistent
- The family of The Man In Black prepare a blowout birthday celebration
- A session guitarist who played with Elvis, on Nancy Sinatra's "These Boots Are Made For Walkin', and on The Beach Boys' Pet Sounds album, has died
- It might seem hard to believe this hasn't happened yet, but a British icon will soon be making his acting debut
- Did you really think you were seeing Cher for the last time on her "farewell" tour a few years ago?
- Carlos Santana decides to stick around in Sin City
MY THREE SONGS
Time for a new game @ Everything Oldies called "My Three Songs". We'll give you video clips of three songs, and you tell us what they have in common. Take a look and give us your answer in the Comment box below........
Golden Hits Radio's Burning Question of the Day
Which legendary Motown act made their TV debut on American Bandstand today in 1960?
Come back to Everything Oldies tomorrow to find the answer, and leave a Comment below with your best guess!
Yesterday's Burning Question (and Answer) of the Day
Today in 1970, Ringo Starr became the first Beatle to appear on TV solo when he guest starred on what comedy/variety show?
Answer: Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In
ON THE ROAD - ELTON JOHN