- The composer of one of the most iconic themes in movie history has died
- Rolling Stone asked a rather interesting (and morbid) poll question over the weekend
- Is there something Whitney Houston would like to tell us?
- Here's a list of the week's new CD releases by your favorite 50's, 60's, 70's, and 80's artists
- How do we know The Rolling Stones might hit the road in 2011?
Welcome to the first in our series of Everything Oldies Games! Play along and show off your knowledge of the music of the 50's, 60's, 70's, and 80's by leaving a comment with your answers. Our first game is Common Knowledge. We'll give you a series of 4 songs accompanied by video. You tell us what they have in common. ***KEEP IN MIND THE COMMON BOND COULD BE FOUND IN THE SONGS, THE ARTISTS, AND/OR THE VIDEO CLIPS***
Tell us what the following 4 clips have in common.........
Golden Hits Radio & GHR-2's Burning Question of the Day
Which state declared The Kingsmen's "Louie Louie" pornographic in 1964?
Yesterday's Burning Question (and Answer) of the Day
Who won the very first Best New Artist Grammy award?
Answer: Bobby Darin (at the 1959 Grammy Awards)