- Bob Seger announces his first two tour dates.....and they're close to home
- Which two rock legends, who haven't always gotten along, may be making nice for a new album?
- Elton John gives a revealing new interview in Rolling Stone........and has strong words for Billy Joel
- And now, the latest viral video sensation......a Brazilian cab driver with a dead on (no pun intended) Michael Jackson impersonation!
- Why was Cyndi Lauper trying to hide from the paparazzi last week?
Welcome to the first in our series of Everything Oldies Games! Play along and show off your knowledge of the music of the 50's, 60's, 70's, and 80's by leaving a comment with your answers. Our first game is Common Knowledge. We'll give you a series of 4 songs accompanied by video. You tell us what they have in common. ***KEEP IN MIND THE COMMON BOND COULD BE FOUND IN THE SONGS, THE ARTISTS, AND/OR THE VIDEO CLIPS***
Tell us what the following 4 clips have in common.........
Golden Hits Radio & GHR-2's Burning Question of the Day
Which innovative singer/songwriter had a child he named Rebop in 1992?
Yesterday's Burning Question (and Answer) of the Day
Which state declared The Kingsmen's "Louie Louie" pornographic in 1964?